AURUM Laboratories Acquired
"I am delighted to partner with Phenna Group... I’m excited about the future and look forward to seeing the company go from strength to strength."
- MD of Aurum, Richard Bowen
North Australian Laboratories (NAL) Acquired
"Anastasia and I are delighted to partner with Phenna Group... I’m looking forward to exciting times that lie ahead as we continue to grow the business together."
- MD of NAL, Ray Wooldridge
Jinning Pty Limited Acquired
"I’m excited to be joining Phenna Group at an important stage in the growth of the company. Choosing a supportive and industry experienced partner was extremely important and I’m confident that with Phenna I’ve found exactly that and am hopeful of a very secure future for the business as we continue to grow and develop."
- MD of Jinning, Tyler Huang
"Phenna Group ticked all the boxes and have been straightforward throughout the whole acquisition process, giving us revived confidence for the future of the business. I’m convinced the business is in good hands for the next part of our journey."
- XAIS Executive Director, Peter Davidson
"Having a supportive partner was at the front and centre of my mind when looking for acquisition options for XtraTec. From the moment I met the team at Phenna I was impressed by their no-nonsense approach, wide sector experience and knowledge of my market."
- XtraTec MD, Mark Beer
Why Join Phenna Group?
When selling your business, there are well-understood advantages and pitfalls associated with private equity and strategic corporate acquirers. Many business owners feel that neither is quite right for them and would like to do a deal with a long-term partner, but where they can still add value and benefit from it.
Our approach to M&A and acquisitions is unique, providing the long-term certainty and security of a strategic corporate whilst also providing flexibility, low interference and incentivisation that you would more likely see in a private equity deal.
It is this thoughtful approach to partnering with businesses that have seen over 30 founders and entrepreneurs choose to join Phenna Group over the last 4 years. What’s even better is that many stay with us longer than originally expected, which is normally rare in this type of situation.
So, if you have a successful business providing testing, inspection, certification or compliance-based services and you think we should have a chat, please don’t hesitate to get in touch here.
What We Offer
- High levels of autonomy; you continue to run your business as you did before, with a new partner.
- We do not change people, processes, or systems, which lets you focus on customers and growth post-deal.
- Operational and strategic support, help with new investment, service development, strategic hires, and succession planning.
- An environment free from bureaucracy, internal politics, and egos.
- Access to a range of group services ‘free of charge’ that help your business flourish.
- A wealth of future alliance opportunities within our group which facilitate and fast-track growth.
- The most unique and flexible approach to deal structuring which is supportive of your future plans.
- A genuine partnership-focused approach to supporting the growth of your business.